Lantmännen Unibake is a global bakery business. We have 36 bakeries in 16 countries, supplying both fresh and frozen baked goods in over 60 international markets.
This is where you come in.
As a global bakery with growth ambitions, we rely as much on people as on flour and water. Commercial baking is a multi-faceted business with opportunities for ambitious individuals. Simply put, we need people like you, because, although this is a business, it has people at its heart.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits: medical; dental; vision; life insurance; 401K with company match; paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Current Job Opportunities in St. Petersburg, FL:
- Product Marketing Manager - see job description here
- General Production Workers - We are looking for general workers in our commercial artisan bakery. If you are interested in the baking process of scaling ingredients, machine operations, and packaging artisan products, you will work closely with trained staff to gain knowledge in the bakery's processes.
If interested in one of the above opportunities, either:
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com
- Call (727) 823-1113 and ask to speak to HR
- Apply in person at 1927 4th Ave South, St Petersburg, FL 33712
Join Our Unibake Family!
At Lantmännen Unibake, we support the development of people for new opportunities and challenges in their careers.
With positions at all levels, openings in multiple disciplines, strong performance and offices in more than 20 countries around the globe, we offer an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
There are different stages of our recruitment process. We need people who can do the job, will enjoy the role and love being part of our organisation, and therefore perform better. We have different stages in our recruitment process. It ofcourse starts with applying to the next step in your career. To ensure the perfect fit between your ambition and the position we will interview you and you will conduct an assesment as part of our recuitment process.